of interest to watch?
1. Clicking on the Videos tab a list of features and ways become available to you by which you can find videos of interest. Under the Videos tab, you can view Most Recent, Most Viewed, Most Discussed, Top Favourites, and Top Rated, Recently Featured or Random videos by clicking on the appropriate tab.
2. If you know what you're looking for, you can search for videos using the Search box.
3. You can also use the Channels tab to browse the site to find videos in a more specific area (for example, culture or Canara, Konkani, drama, ).
4. By subscribing to a particular member of interest, you'll be notified whenever they upload new videos.
5. You can also use the Search box and Users tab to search for videos submitted by a particular member.
How can I log back into the site?
If you forgot your password, you can retrieve it here http://canaravideo.com/recoverpass.php
Can I change my user name?
No. The user name cannot be changed.
Need to change password?
1. Login to your canaravideo account.
2. Click on the 'My Profile' link under the 'Main' tab.
3. Enter the new password in the 'Password' and in the 'Retype Password' fields.
4. Click the 'Save changes' button at the bottom of the page.
Canaravideo provides a venue for people to host and stream their videos free. Anyone can view and share videos, and members can upload videos and use other features, FREE of charge.
How do videos get featured?
Videos are displayed by default based on the number of hits and rating a particular video receives.
Keeps asking for password and login even though I put in my username and password correctly.
This could be due to the way cookies are set to be handled on your system, so here are the steps to check your cookies for IE (other browsers should be similar):
1 Go to the Tools menu
2 Select Internet Options
3 Choose the Privacy Tab
4 Choose Advanced
5 First and Third Party Cookies should be set to 'Accept'.
If they are not set to accept, please change this setting and try logging in again.
What are tags? Why should I create them ?
Keywords assigned to videos are called Tags. The purpose of tags is to help describe or identify a video. Tags help you label videos you upload so that other people can find them more easily.
Can I remove my own/delete a video?
To remove/delete one of your videos, simply log in to your account and click on 'My videos' under the 'Main' tab or go to http://www.canaravideo.com/my_video.php and click on the 'Delete this video' button next to video you'd like to remove. You can only delete videos that you have uploaded.